Monday, January 7, 2013

Cinnamon-Chocolate Chip Pancakes

I'm really weird about sweet breakfast food-they always smell better than they taste and to top it off are usually not worth the calories, fat, and sugar.  Okay, I know I sound super strict and crazy, but I promise I'm not.  I just feel like if I'm going to actually make them for myself, I need to enjoy them and not feel guilty about it.  That's why I love this pancake recipe from Self Magazine.  The pancakes are perfectly sweet and not an overload on anything.  The batter is so easy to make that I will probably use that and make some other fun pancakes soon!


(okay, so they morphed into one gigantic pancake and then fell apart during flipping...I need to invest in a griddle, stat!)



Source: self.com via Ashley on Pinterest

No comments: